Share This Article
One of the interesting setups of the camera was observed by Huawei P50 Pro which is available throughout the globe. In the international market, Huawei P50 Pocket and the huawei p50 pro are available while the China exclusiveness is owned by only the standard P50.
One of the curviest forerunners that anyone can get today is the P50 Pro which is also waterproofed. And for ultrawide selfies with focus, its panel has little perforations. And also for security purposes, the optical fingerprint scanner is also present.
- This smartphone has a height of 156.5 mm with a width of 73.8 mm.
- The approximate weight of this smartphone is 181gram.
- The screen is 6.5 inches, and it has an OLED type.
- The observed resolution of the screen is 2700 x 1224 Pixels.
- The memory of the smartphone is 8GB RAM with 256GB ROM.
- The rated capacity of the battery is 4100mAh. With 50W instant wireless charging is also facilitated in it.
- With a power supply of 66W, Huawei supercharging is done.
- In two diverse chipsets, 5nm Kirin 9000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 4G chipset Huawei P50 Pro is available.
- With a 50MP main camera, the quality of photos becomes enhanced.
- In its own harmony OS 2.0, Huawei P50 Pro runs.
- The price of this smartphone is about $950.
- There is no radio in this smartphone.
Design and display
It feels like a colorful word in our hand because this smartphone comes up with eye-catching colors like pink, gold, white, black and blue as well. On the back side, the quad-camera is present and under the display fingerprint sensor is present. 1 B colors are accurately displayed by the OLED screen.
Depth of visual clarity is extended up to 1228P resolution. The ratio of screen to body is 91.2 %.
Some sensors this smartphone contains are a compass, laser sensor, ambient light sensor, Hall sensor, Gyroscope, Gravity sensor, fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, and color temperature sensors.
With this smartphone stereo sound is supported and the format of audio are *.mp3, *.mp4, *.3gp, *.ogg, *.amr, *.aac, *.flac, *.wav, *.midi and for video these are 3gp, mp4.
Memory and Internal
Huawei app gallery is found in this model instead of Google play services. On 1 4G bandwidth, Huawei P50 Pro operates. For playing games, the Kirin chipset will be suitable for this purpose. In four diverse variants, P50 Pro comes up.
What’s good about it
- With gyro-EIS 4K video recording option is available.
- Infrared and NFC are enabled in it.
- To water or dust, it is resistant.
What’s bad about it
- There is no support for 5G.
- You can say it is an expensive phone.
- There is no gorilla glass protection.
One of the selling factors of this smartphone has its excellent camera and its best features. Its display is considered spectacular. Its processor is more brilliant in processing. The battery size is smaller in this phone and because of the 4G bandwidth, there is less charm for this phone. As it is an overpriced phone so it has some limited users.